WTB *Personal* Account -- PvP Geared -- Gladiators/Rare Mounts +++

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
Hey all.

Well, Aion was very disappointing, so it is time to get back into WoW again
smile.gif


I am coming back just to PvP, so your PvE gear is of little importance.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BIG NOTE:</span> Prefer Alliance over Horde at this time.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Class Interests:</span></span>

Hunter
Enhance Shaman
Holy or Ret Paladin
Healing Priest
Warrior

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Must Haves:</span></span>

* 5/5 S6 Furious + T2 Weapon(s)
* Must have Full Furious offset or close.
* Epic Flying

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Will Pay More For:</span></span>

* Gladiator Mount(s)
* 310% Protos
* I will pay SOME extra for a solid PvE set (not alot though as it will see barely any use)
* Rare Ground Mounts: Spectral Tiger, Nether Rocket, etc.

<span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE NOTE</span> -- You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to supply a copy of your ID. If you have 10+ TWV ratings on MD, I MIGHT let the OO thing slide. You must provide me with the previous owners of the account though.

I will be paying out via Paypal. Nothing else, so do not ask.

No spending limit at this time, but I am not going to overpay. I know the market very well.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Guys, please just contact me on AIM if you have what I asked for in this post.

This is for personal use, not for business.
 
Back
Top