WTB Non-BNET Merged 80 Paying Very Well

Not Recently Bumped

shinmoonkang

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 1, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm currently looking for an account with a very geared 80 or several level 80s. Obviously it would probably be inactive because a non merged account should have been unplayable. I'm only looking for a NON-Bnet merged account, so anything else will be ignored. I've been around markee for years and I know the scams that go around here. Money is not really an issue, as I will pay out for an account that I seem fit.

Contact me here or on AIM at shinm0on (first o is a zero)
POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL NOT REPLY.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Send me a pm or contact me via AIM. I should be on AIM all day tommorow. I have an 80 paladin and 80 death knight on an account that is not yet merged.
 
Contact me
smile.gif
 
i got an account you might be interested in
aim sinsolivagant0
 
Back
Top