WTB Non-Bnet Merged 80 Paying Very Well! TWV

Not Recently Bumped

shinmoonkang

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 1, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm currently looking for an account with an 80 druid, priest, hunter, dk, or combination of those characters. One of these classes is a MUST. Obviously it would probably be inactive because a non merged account should have been unplayable. I don't even mind green machines. I'm only looking for a NON-Bnet merged account, so anything else will be ignored. I've been around markee for years and I know the scams that go around here. Money is not really an issue, as I will pay out for an account that I seem fit.

Contact me here or on AIM at shinm0on (first o is a zero)
POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL NOT REPLY.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
posted, zaroldk is my aim.

Edit: Also the account has a 80 priest ^^
 
I have a nonmerged account with 80 DK 80 SHAMAN, if you ever need that in the future

Blood Tank
Naked Resto/Ele dual-spec
 
back in the hunt. ONLY NEED A PRIEST! GREEN MACHINE IS FINE.
 
bump! only looking for a priest or hunter now. I know they won't be geared! Just need something non bnet merged!
 
yeah i hear ya this toon has time untill feb 9, 2010. I just lost interest, can raid everything and has some 264 gear. contact me earthdarknes101
 
Well I'd be looking for an inactive account that hasn't been played since October. I know it's rare but that's something that I'm looking for. Thats why gear is really not an issue at this point.
 
still looking! Looking for a DK and Priest only now. UNMERGED GREEN MACHINES ARE FINE!
 
Hey, i have an account with a 70 druid, non bnet account if you're interested.
 
Back
Top