- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello all! I’m looking to buy a NA Hunter account that’s close to full BiS gear and with 3k+ m+ score or close to it.
Looking for 445+ ilvl with at least the correct BiS items like trinkets and such.
Looking for a full ACCOUNT sale, no transferred characters due to the characters loosing all of the m+ progress upon transfer to a new BNet account.
If you have what I’m looking for, send me a PM her and we can chat! Thanks!
Looking for 445+ ilvl with at least the correct BiS items like trinkets and such.
Looking for a full ACCOUNT sale, no transferred characters due to the characters loosing all of the m+ progress upon transfer to a new BNet account.
If you have what I’m looking for, send me a PM her and we can chat! Thanks!
