- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
I was asked by a customer of mine to post this. You will be dealing directly with me and I will be vetting the qualifying offers to him.
He wants the MOST INSANE character possible. He has no spending limit.
BRING YOUR BEST!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
I was asked by a customer of mine to post this. You will be dealing directly with me and I will be vetting the qualifying offers to him.
He wants the MOST INSANE character possible. He has no spending limit.
BRING YOUR BEST!
