- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Good evening everyone,
Looking to buy a 07 RS Account. A lot of old friends of mine who I played with years ago just started playing and we're getting our clan back together. Looking for maxed out accounts.
QP/99s/Things GP can't buy > Wealth, collectively a few of them have 2B+
Yeah. Post here. If not repped, you're going first. Paypal only.
No budget. Post here your skype/ PM me and I'll get in touch with you.
Looking forward to what you have to offer
Looking to buy a 07 RS Account. A lot of old friends of mine who I played with years ago just started playing and we're getting our clan back together. Looking for maxed out accounts.
QP/99s/Things GP can't buy > Wealth, collectively a few of them have 2B+
Yeah. Post here. If not repped, you're going first. Paypal only.
No budget. Post here your skype/ PM me and I'll get in touch with you.
Looking forward to what you have to offer
