WTB lvl70 wow account

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Very pleasant to work with and professional. Two thumbs up!
 
Another smooth transaction, sold em a blank account, thanks.
 
Just received payment. Awesome dealer. This was my first selling an account and I am glad that I was able to deal with him. Highly recommended.
 
Legit people. Bought my 2 blank account no problems at all. Thanks! A+++++
 
Very nice and fast transaction. Will do business again
smile.gif
 
She was a very helpful buyer. We were able to talk on the phone, and even with the language barrier she made me feel secure about going ahead with the transaction.

Thank you for buying my account.
smile.gif
 
Legit!

She asks for information upfront before payment, but don't worry you will receive the money.

Thanks!

smile.gif
 
Went first, everything was perfect. I would use this person again!

A+++
 
Legit! my first trade and no hassle or anything, fast as well.

Joe, 16 years old, usa
 
Back
Top