WTB LVL70 ACCOUNT

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
What's with you gaming shops and Photo ID thing?

1. If you think that it's a good idea to get the account(s) that you bought unbanned, then you're wrong. The phone linenumber is in Asia, yet the addresses on the photo ID is in Europe/America/etc..

2. Photo ID's can be photoshopped with someone else's photo with just the name(s) replaced.
 
buy lvl70

rogue,druid,hunter,warlock,mage

must have all inf
 
also need druid

so if u have mage,lock,hunter,rogue,druid want to sell,u can come here,we will discuss it

contact me

aim:mmogahsnow
msn:[email protected]
 
Hello, I have a 70 Orc Male Warlock on a PVP server US. He has 4/5 Vengeful and is resil capped. He also has an AMAZING Pve set. With the account I have some of the best twinks in the game. Account also has a 57 druid alt, on its way to 70. I will be contacting you via aim; purestokee
 
buy lvl70 account

mage,lock,hunter,rogue

must have all infor
 
Back
Top