WTB LVL 80 For CASH plus My 09 Blizcon code! Legit and REP

Not Recently Bumped
(26 reviews)

in2it

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (26 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jul 4, 2007
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="color: #009900">Hey there guys, awhile back i had left the game thinking i didnt want to play anymore, turns out i do. I am looking for a lvl 80, really dont care what is is, beside a DK or palli, unless i guess good deal!
</span>
<span style="color: #009900">Prefererence: Will really look into all
smile.gif

</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">What i have is cash $$(paypal) or if you live near me cash or also i can include the 2009 blizzcon pet code completley unused and unscratched! I do have some rep and have been on this site for over 3 years.
</span>
<span style="color: #990000">In order for this too go through you must be repped, or willing to prove anyway shape or form that i deem necessary in order to insure both of our safety, im in no rush.
</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">POST POST and aim in sig
smile.gif
</span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey, saw your post about buying a WoW account, I've got a loaded one with 40 of like every class with full heirloom gear, great starter account, I have a thread here outlining everything and way I wish the trade to go so it is smooth for both of us, this is my first, and probably last trade of a WoW account, let me know what you think, would love to work out a safe and fair trade with you, here is my thread-

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...for#Post3174838
 
Banned - waiting on resolution to two dispute threads
hola
 
Back
Top