- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33FF33">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR CHARACTER AND ACCOUNT. You MUST be able to provide me with a copy of your driver's license. I have been screwed in the past with recalls and I will not be screwed again.</span></span>
Hello all.
I have been talked into coming back to WoW for Wrath. Stupid SO-CALLED FRIENDS!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Things I am looking for on the character:</span></span>
* Horde ONLY!
* Transfer MUST BE UP or MUST BE UP BY NOVEMBER 12TH!
* Solid gold pool. Ideally looking for 3-4k+.
* If you have Mining profession at 375, that would be great.
* Must have epic flying.
I am looking to pay through Paypal if you have less reputation than me. If you have more reputation than me, we can WU, Bank Transfer, or whatever else you want.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 200-300USD. Please do note that I know what the account market is like right now and I will not overpay for vanity items.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your responses.
- Knucklehead
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR CHARACTER AND ACCOUNT. You MUST be able to provide me with a copy of your driver's license. I have been screwed in the past with recalls and I will not be screwed again.</span></span>
Hello all.
I have been talked into coming back to WoW for Wrath. Stupid SO-CALLED FRIENDS!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Things I am looking for on the character:</span></span>
* Horde ONLY!
* Transfer MUST BE UP or MUST BE UP BY NOVEMBER 12TH!
* Solid gold pool. Ideally looking for 3-4k+.
* If you have Mining profession at 375, that would be great.
* Must have epic flying.
I am looking to pay through Paypal if you have less reputation than me. If you have more reputation than me, we can WU, Bank Transfer, or whatever else you want.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 200-300USD. Please do note that I know what the account market is like right now and I will not overpay for vanity items.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your responses.
- Knucklehead
