- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FFCC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>
</span>
Hey all.
I am thinking about getting back into the game. Been out of it for about 2 months as the content at level 80 is a joke.
I am looking for a VERY VERY well geared Twink on a capped account. Class and all that crap does not matter whatsoever.
* Legendaries ++++
* Full T6/SWP ++++
* Full T3 ++++
* Full S4 ++++
* Full previous tiers (5, 4, 2.5, 2, 1, 0.5) +++
* #1 Title Gladiator ranks
* Previous Gladiators (S1-4)
I would prefer a non-b.net account, but I am well aware that most accounts are merged by now.
You MUST be the Original Owner of the account and have an ID for it. The ONLY way I will wave it is if you are HIGHLY repped.
Shoot me what you got! <span style="font-weight: bold">NO SPENDING LIMIT!</span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>
</span>
Hey all.
I am thinking about getting back into the game. Been out of it for about 2 months as the content at level 80 is a joke.
I am looking for a VERY VERY well geared Twink on a capped account. Class and all that crap does not matter whatsoever.
* Legendaries ++++
* Full T6/SWP ++++
* Full T3 ++++
* Full S4 ++++
* Full previous tiers (5, 4, 2.5, 2, 1, 0.5) +++
* #1 Title Gladiator ranks
* Previous Gladiators (S1-4)
I would prefer a non-b.net account, but I am well aware that most accounts are merged by now.
You MUST be the Original Owner of the account and have an ID for it. The ONLY way I will wave it is if you are HIGHLY repped.
Shoot me what you got! <span style="font-weight: bold">NO SPENDING LIMIT!</span>
