WTB *INSANE* Balance Druid | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

A customer of mine is looking for the most decked Balance Druid imaginable.

Hit me up with what you got. If I am unresponsive on AIM, e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kryden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm attempting to contact you now via aim. If unresponsive for much longer I will attempt to send you an email. </div></div>

That'd be a good way to contact him, Bud.

If you have an INSANELY Geared Balance Druid that you're wanting to sell then why not do business with one of the most trusted users around.

Goodluck
 
I'm attempting to contact you now via aim. If unresponsive for much longer I will attempt to send you an email.
 
Back
Top