WTB: Horde Tank | Must be OO w/ Proof of ID | Xfer Up | Prefer FULL T7.5!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

Like the title says, I am in the market for an INSANELY geared Horde ONLY tank.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Preference:</span></span>

1) Paladin
2) Warrior
3) Feral Druid

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Things I Am Looking For On These Characters:</span></span>

* MUST have 4/5 T7/7.7 composed of AT LEAST 3/5+ Valorous tanking gear and 1/5 Heroes'
* MUST have a solid FULL offset for DPS or healing.
* MUST have a solid gold pool.
* TRANSFER MUST BE UP!
* Vanity gear | titles | mounts are great!
* The more rare titles and mounts you have, the more I am willing to spend!

My current budget is $500. I may pay more, but I doubt it. Please bare in mind that I will barter your price if it is too high. So, please do not have an attitude if I do not like your pricing.

I look forward to your offers and thank you for your time.

AIM is in signature.
 
Back
Top