WTB HORDE ROGUE/FURY WARRIOR/HUNTER

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="color: #FFCC00">POST HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<span style="color: #000099">aim = aznboix1989</span>

Title says it. Must have all info and be willing to talk on the phone.

Any race is ok but if it's a TROLL THATS A BIG +++


T7.5+++ please. If the hunter has arrowsong than thats also a big ++

I'm paying around 250-400 depending on gear.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bumping it up
smile.gif
 
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Killersgreed NOT asking for more than $300

80 rogue all kinds of good stuff 5 mounts eng. mining
Would love to talk over the phone there is quite a few things this account comes with I already have 5 months paid off. I have CD keys eng. goggles PRICEY right now but i do have them.

1-(719)-221-4189 I'm a snowboarding instructor so I'm on the slops all day and will not have cell service but you can send text or call me in the afternoon.

Can also email me at [email protected]
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/418100-k4gaming-mmoshift-%7C-%24525-usd-owed-%7C-5-months-waiting.html
we have a [censored] troll hunter and he's on sale right now azn contact me or just check it out on the site. 10% off on everything right now with the discount code MARKEE
 
Back
Top