WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue!!!!

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFCC66">Post before CONTACTING!!!!
Post before CONTACTING!!!!
Post before CONTACTING!!!!
Post before CONTACTING!!!!</span>

Looking to buy a rogue from either faction. Must have atleast 4/5 T8.5 to be even considered. Must have some pvp gear.

Proto-drake is a big PLUS.

Warglaives is also a PLUS


I will not pay for over priced toons considering T9++ gear is out.


<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Form of payment</span>

PAYPAL ONLY!!!!</span>


<span style="color: #FFCC00">AIM = aznboix1989

Copy and past it!! There are impersonators out there</span></span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Please only offer me what I ask for. Make sure to read the whole post before contacting me! Thank you
 
I have a Female NE Rogue for sale

- 5/5 deadly
- 1 furious equivalent WG new legguard piece
- 3/5 t7.5
- x2 Sinister Revenge
- Trinkets: DMC: Death, Titanforged Rune of Determination
- Engineering + Mining

All of the 5/5 deadly pieces and x2 sinister revenges are the most optimally gemmed with epic gems and enchants including the rocket boots and rocket gloves.

Looking at a $160 BO

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Repped!

My Feedback Thread:

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1506901/newtype0001_feedback#Post1506901
 
Back
Top