WTB Horde DK | Xfer Up | OO Pref | T8.5 Gear Quality Pref | $500 To Spend!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

As the title states, I am on the lookout for a new personal character. I have fallen in love with DKs as of late (no idea why), so I am to snag one.

4/5 T8.5 +++++
S2 2350 Weapon or 25M Ulduar Weapon +++++
Full PvP Set (Furious/Deadly - No Hateful) ++++
Black/Plague/Rusted/Ironbound Proto(s) ++++

---------------------------

* Transfer must be up.
* I would PREFER that you be the Original Owner of the account. If you are not, then you must prove to me that the account is safe. I will pay LESS if you not the Original Owner.
* PREFER the account is not Battle.net merged.
* Decent size gold pool.

Payment will be made via Paypal.
 
Back
Top