Hey, everyone!
Basically, I am looking to buy a cheap level 80 character (must be Horde). This character's gear does not have to be anything amazing as I am looking more for a cheap account than for an AMAZING account.
Having 450 Mining and 450 Herbalism would be a huge bonus.
I will be paying via my verified, United States business PayPal account.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Scammers beware, I know each trick in the book and I will not hesitate to report you immediately.
I am not here to rip anyone off, I am just looking to trade, as most of the rest of you are.</span>
Please post in this thread with your AIM information if you have an account for sale.
Being TWV/having a decent amount of reputation would be nice!
P.S. - I know I just recently joined (on this account) but I used to have another account a year or two ago its password I cannot remember. I hope you will trust me and work with me to make a smooth and successful trade!
Thanks!
-Joostin
Basically, I am looking to buy a cheap level 80 character (must be Horde). This character's gear does not have to be anything amazing as I am looking more for a cheap account than for an AMAZING account.
Having 450 Mining and 450 Herbalism would be a huge bonus.
I will be paying via my verified, United States business PayPal account.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Scammers beware, I know each trick in the book and I will not hesitate to report you immediately.
I am not here to rip anyone off, I am just looking to trade, as most of the rest of you are.</span>
Please post in this thread with your AIM information if you have an account for sale.
Being TWV/having a decent amount of reputation would be nice!
P.S. - I know I just recently joined (on this account) but I used to have another account a year or two ago its password I cannot remember. I hope you will trust me and work with me to make a smooth and successful trade!
Thanks!
-Joostin
