Will pay well contact me please be a verified user
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
SmiteDarkGod
S
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,I have my acc for sale my discord is SmiteDarkGod#6849 and it has all legendaries up to cresselia (165 in total), two 4k+ mewtwos and 13 3k, tons of 2k+, 36 shinies, many alolans and much more, here I leave you some pics
Email me, [email protected], I have a instinct level 39 (95% to level 40, very close lol) with nothing but 100iv tyranitar, dragonite, blissey, snorlax, a hunch of legendaries, a 98iv Lugia, 90iv articuno, many zapdos and moltres, and 15 raid passes contact me, I think you might like, it's a great account, hand leveled, no slash
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.