WTB [H] Warrior with 310% mount repped buyer

Not Recently Bumped

AccountsP

Level 85

Trade Guardian Orders: 54

(98%) (54 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Oct 16, 2008
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking for a reasonably priced warrior, preferably a 310% mount from season 1-5, but I can live without it. Race must be horde, with very limited exceptions.

Please <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">post</span></span> here before contacting me, my AIM is WoWNoLife666
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • eth, usdt, usdc, sol
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WoWNoLife666</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for a reasonably priced warrior, preferably a 310% mount from season 1-5, but I can live without it. Race must be horde, with very limited exceptions.

Please <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">post</span></span> here before contacting me, my AIM is WoWNoLife666</div></div>
Just wanted to add that a ret paladin may be considered, but still have my heart set on a warrior. Pre-WOTLK 310% mount is a huge plus, but even if the char doesn't have a 310% mount I'll manage.

Gear is not of the utmost importance to me.
 
Back
Top