Hey
I have been looking for a good paladin for quite a while havnt found anything yet so im posting it.
I need it to be Horde Solid RET gear and must have Amani bear. The better the gear the higher the price
my max is $500 if the account is soooooo good then i might pay more.
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE!
ALSO I WILL BE BUYIMH VIA WESTERN UNION
SO SELLER MUST HAVE GOOD REP ON MD!
Contact me on: Aim bus3ood89
I have been looking for a good paladin for quite a while havnt found anything yet so im posting it.
I need it to be Horde Solid RET gear and must have Amani bear. The better the gear the higher the price
my max is $500 if the account is soooooo good then i might pay more.
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE!
ALSO I WILL BE BUYIMH VIA WESTERN UNION
SO SELLER MUST HAVE GOOD REP ON MD!
Contact me on: Aim bus3ood89
