WTB (H) Hunter, Druid, Pally. Look Inside for more info.

Not Recently Bumped
(49 reviews)

xAries

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (49 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jun 20, 2007
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,

I am looking for three specific characters that I want to play. A Hunter, A Paladin, A Druid.

They MUST be horde characters.

I don't care how the gear looks on the characters but they must have professions and some gold.

Pref List:

Paladin: *****
Druid: ******
Hunter: ****

If they have Jewelcrafting/Enchanting or Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing that would be awesome as well.

I am a repped buyer and Im looking for a REPPED SELLER ONLY. If you are not a repped seller please don't bother messaging me.

You must be Original Owner with the SQ/A, Scan of your ID, and Provide your First and Last name.

I am only paying within $100-150 ONLY. Nothing other then that.

AIM: DarkMysticChaos
MSN: [email protected]
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top