WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue) - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee ! First, Please NOTE: If you have NO REP, Do Not Post, because I will not BUY.

I have a budget to spend of $150.00
GEAR IS NO ISSUE, you can be a green machine for all I care if your one of the following classes:

Warrior = ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
Priest = ++++++++++++++++
Druid = ++++++++

I am not interested in Rogues/DK's/Hunters/Shamans

Post your aim and I will contact you, also post what you have for sale, (YOU MUST BEE OO)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue)

This was a post I made 7 days ago.. SOLD---

No more offers please.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
Re: WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue)

80 UD Male Priest, 3 peices of T 8.5, Full Deadly/Hateful set, bronze drake, 1.4k gold, and 1.5 months of gametime. Not OO but guaranteed refund if recalled. contact me on aim at atraillmd looking at 140 for the account.. which is an incredible price for the gear.
 
Re: WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue)

posting.
 
Banned - banned
Re: WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue)

Speaking
 
Re: WTB [H] 80, $150.00 and Under (Gear is not a issue)

contacting dpero72=aim
 
Back
Top