WTB Geared Hunter or Disc Priest, ~5500+GS titles + mounts req. TW + PP ver

Not Recently Bumped

dmaownsyou

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 130

(100%) (131 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 5, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As the subject says I am looking to buy a top tier hunter or disc/holy priest. I will pay top dollar if it meets what I am looking for. Toon must be full 245 with at least a few 251+ items, old school titles and mounts are a plus. I may consider a holy pali as well. Hit me up on aim with armory.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Re: WTB Geared Hunter or Disc Priest, ~5500+GS titles + mounts req. TW + PP ver

post
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Re: WTB Geared Hunter or Disc Priest, ~5500+GS titles + mounts req. TW + PP ver

mage
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Re: WTB Geared Hunter or Disc Priest, ~5500+GS titles + mounts req. TW + PP ver

contacting!
 
Back
Top