WTB Geared 80 account. Look inside for details

Not Recently Bumped
(49 reviews)

xAries

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (49 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jun 20, 2007
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-size: 17pt">
<span style="color: #CC33CC">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING</span></span>


I'm looking for a new account just getting back into WoW after taking a long break.

I have about <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 17pt">375-400$</span></span> I'm willing to spend on a very geared character(s).

So far im looking for the following:
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #660000">
UD/BE Rogue
Orc/Tauren Warrior
Orc/BE Death Knight
</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">MUST BE MALES.
I AM NOT TAKING ANY ALLIANCE CHARACTERS!!!</span>

Basically I want them in T9 gear, Deadly/Furious gear with weapons. I wanna be able to jump into ICC and start raiding and start doing arenas.

Cool downs must be up and if your on Shadowmoon that is a MAJOR +++++++++

Major things im looking for on the account would be

<span style="color: #FFCC33">- Good Gear
- Epic Flyer
- Rare mounts like Proto-drakes, mechno-hog, PVP FROSTWYRM would be a major +++
- Vanity [censored] like weapons, T1-6
- Major Titles from Raids/PvP
- World Events (Violet-Proto Drake would be really awesome)
- Lots of gold. I don't want an account with 20g.</span>
- High level alts.

If you have this or close or parts of it, message me on AIM or MSN

Also you must be Trust Who Verified, Paypal verify, have positive rep, and forum rep.

DO NOT TRY TO SCAM ME CAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK.

ALSO I WON'T GET THE MONEY UNTILL FRIDAY-SATURDAY Just trying to see what offers I get.

AIM: DarkMysticChaos
MSN: [email protected]

Copy and Paste please.
<span style="font-size: 17pt">
<span style="color: #CC33CC">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING</span></span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
LOCKED. The OP has owed money to another user for 6 months, and his account will be locked until he pays this user back.
 
not exactly what ur lookin for but I got

80 Epic shaman with full Relentless and a few furious in two 2k arena teams atm. Crazy coincidence he's on shadowmoon ive played there since launch. He has 220 days played. Theres 7k gold on the account. Shaman also has full earthfury and ten storms vanity with crown of destruction, spinal reaper and more i cant remember. He also has 94000 HK's, 6k away from the very rare "Of the Horde" title. Hes got rival and conquerer tag atm.

Also have a lvl 71 BE rogue on shadowmoon too with full lvl 70 pvp gear.

And I have a lvl 80 night elf priest on a different server with full pve epics and epic flyer

All cooldowns up
 
not the characters you're looking for, but in case you're interested.

geared 80 priest mage

80 dk and pally


all horde 1 server

thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top