- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hey there guys. As the post says, I am looking for a variety of S3 characters.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Here is the criteria you MUST meet:</span></span>
* FULL Season 3 WITH Weapon and Shoulders.
* PvP Server with Transfer UP!
* Decent gold pool.
* Epic Flying
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Classes I am looking for:</span></span>
Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Druid, Warrior, and Hunter. Other classes may apply, but not sure if I would be interested.
I have a price range in mind, so please do not look to oversell me on your accounts. I am well aware of the market for full S3 characters.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Here is the criteria you MUST meet:</span></span>
* FULL Season 3 WITH Weapon and Shoulders.
* PvP Server with Transfer UP!
* Decent gold pool.
* Epic Flying
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Classes I am looking for:</span></span>
Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Druid, Warrior, and Hunter. Other classes may apply, but not sure if I would be interested.
I have a price range in mind, so please do not look to oversell me on your accounts. I am well aware of the market for full S3 characters.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers.
