WTB Elder Scrolls online BETA key

Not Recently Bumped

jeanacco

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 24, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Willing to buy an elder scrolls online beta key, or can swap with my diamond 2 or gold 1 league of legends account
add me on skype: jeanacco
for more info ^

- - - Updated - - -

Only verified or willing to go first, wont be scammed by going first to people who are not verified or has no feedback.

I am not looking for a Weekend beta key as i have one or two myself, thank you
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
You looking for a psijic order key? the perm server thats always up? I have one Id be willing to part with and go first. add me on skype enderfalls
 
Hey there. I have 2 beta keys to sell. Are you still interested?
 
i recieved one beta key today that id like to sell. i dont know how much they usually go for or how the transactions are usually made. so make an offer and we wil ltake it from there?
 
I have an internal testing account with access to all factions, classes, and races where the server is up right now. Shoot me a PM with an offer.
 
Back
Top