WTB Druid vanity account with artifact appearences.

Not Recently Bumped

Smovecriminal

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (40 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 11, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello all. I am looking to buy a mainly a Druid earner account with some vanity and Legion artifact appearences. The more the vanity on the account the better, but I am not intending on spending a fortune for an account.

I am not interested in ilvl, essences, or current raid tier kills...
Please post a reply to this thread or send me a message here before contacting me on disc.

I am also open to other accounts with different classes if the vanity is decent.

**DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD ON THIS THREAD, send your disc though PM.**
 
Last edited:
Back
Top