WTB Battlefield 3 Alpha Key

Not Recently Bumped

Markn12

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 12, 2010
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I think you should know that the Alpha test ends on August 1st. The sellers like to leave that bit of information out.
 
F
Where did you get that informations?
D
It's on the invitation email.
B
What you neglect to mention is that the Alpha also provides you with access in the closed beta (The MOH LE beta) and the Open Beta.
M
No it doesn't. The Beta is Open for everyone. The users who pre-ordered MoH:LE will get the beta a few days before the open beta starts.
D
Well open beta is OPEN, so everyone gets in, and I don't remember seeing anything about alpha accounts getting into the MOH early beta.
F
[/COLOR]

Thank you very very very very much man. You saved me. Was going to buy one for 30$. Lolz. Thanks man and I dont care if the Alpha Testers gets in the Closed Beta because I already pre ordered MOH LE last year.
D
No problem!
Back
Top