• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

WTB An Original or Veteran Backer account

Not Recently Bumped

GRiPSViGiL

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 21, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Debating just getting a start package from the website and buying an LTI ship but I want to see what is out there. I don't care about SQ42 so the account doesn't need that. I am looking to get an original or veteran backer account with an LTI ship. Price range is under $500.00. I would prefer it had a name change available. Please PM if you have one and your asking price.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi! I have an Avenger Starter package willing to let it go for $50, Package comes with the ship, Avenger Stalker and the following, -Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
-2 Month Insurance
-Digital Star Citizen Manual
-Star Citizen Digital Download
-Squadron 42 Digital Download
-100M REWARD - 2945 WAR BOND
​


 
G
Okay thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Back
Top