Hey all,
I'm interested in purchasing an unbelievable character with all past and current content completed including heroic LK kills in both 25 and 10man. The character needs to have nearly all 277 gear and a comparable off-spec set.
I'm a huge vanity buff so having BC/Vanilla tier sets or notable items is a huge plus!
My ideal character has at least:
Achievements/Titles:
- Death's Demise
- Grand Crusader
- Light of Dawn
- Bane of the Fallen King
- The Immortal/Undying
- Herald of the Titans
- Celestial Defender
- Starcaller
- Hand of A'dal/Champion of the Naaru
Mounts:
- Amani War Bear
- ICC 10/25 meta
- Ulduar 10/25 meta
- Naxx 10/25 meta
- TOC Insanity mount
- Invincible
- Mim's head
- Glad mount(s)
Class:
- NOT A MAGE
I'm willing to pay top dollar for an account with an amazing character. I will not pay any extra for "geared" alts - I'm just interested in one character.
Please post here before contacting me (and include your AIM name in the post unless it is in your signature).
Thanks
I'm interested in purchasing an unbelievable character with all past and current content completed including heroic LK kills in both 25 and 10man. The character needs to have nearly all 277 gear and a comparable off-spec set.
I'm a huge vanity buff so having BC/Vanilla tier sets or notable items is a huge plus!
My ideal character has at least:
Achievements/Titles:
- Death's Demise
- Grand Crusader
- Light of Dawn
- Bane of the Fallen King
- The Immortal/Undying
- Herald of the Titans
- Celestial Defender
- Starcaller
- Hand of A'dal/Champion of the Naaru
Mounts:
- Amani War Bear
- ICC 10/25 meta
- Ulduar 10/25 meta
- Naxx 10/25 meta
- TOC Insanity mount
- Invincible
- Mim's head
- Glad mount(s)
Class:
- NOT A MAGE
I'm willing to pay top dollar for an account with an amazing character. I will not pay any extra for "geared" alts - I'm just interested in one character.
Please post here before contacting me (and include your AIM name in the post unless it is in your signature).
Thanks
