- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey there, I'm looking to purchase an Alliance account.
Specific. Must be Human or Night Elf.
I'd appreciate any Alts. Alts may be any level and any race.
But I'm mainly looking for a HUMAN or NIGHT ELF WARRIOR and PRIEST. These are musts - I'm looking for two characters 60-80. A warrior and a priest.
Another must - Pre-BC title. Anything from Private to Grand Marshal.
I'm looking for these fast, I'll pay accordingly. I'm looking for these for personal reasons.
Preferably all one account.
Level is debatable.
AIM in Sig.
Contact me ASAP!
Specific. Must be Human or Night Elf.
I'd appreciate any Alts. Alts may be any level and any race.
But I'm mainly looking for a HUMAN or NIGHT ELF WARRIOR and PRIEST. These are musts - I'm looking for two characters 60-80. A warrior and a priest.
Another must - Pre-BC title. Anything from Private to Grand Marshal.
I'm looking for these fast, I'll pay accordingly. I'm looking for these for personal reasons.
Preferably all one account.
Level is debatable.
AIM in Sig.
Contact me ASAP!
