- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
As the title states, I am looking to buy a Alliance Deathknight with Transfer up.
I would like for the character to have some T7/7.5 and at least a 200+ DPS 2her.
Will pay up to $500 for a VERY well geared Deathknight.
Hit me up with what you got!</span></span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
As the title states, I am looking to buy a Alliance Deathknight with Transfer up.
I would like for the character to have some T7/7.5 and at least a 200+ DPS 2her.
Will pay up to $500 for a VERY well geared Deathknight.
Hit me up with what you got!</span></span>
