WTB ALL LEVEL 80 Toons - Look inside for details -

Not Recently Bumped

SeanDylan

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.7%) (45 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello fellow Markee Dragon users!

<span style="color: #CC33CC"><span style="font-weight: bold">I will buy your account if it meets the following requirements</span>:</span>
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #FFFF00">1. You have ALL information for the account. This means secret answer, FULL name and email access.
2. Must be level 80.
3. Transfer being up is a major plus but not required. I will be making my decision based on the quality of the account, length until the transfer is available, and the price that you are asking.
4. The gear is important but amazing gear is not required. The better gear your toon has, the higher the price.</span></span>


My budget per account is <span style="color: #009900">$400</span> . Does that mean I'll pay $300 for your UBERPWNAGE LEGENDARY [censored]-SEXY ROGUE? Not always. That means I'll spend $400 at the most, if I feel the account is worth it. I might make exceptions for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">phenomenal accounts</span></span>.


<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Why sell to me over anyone else?</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #CC6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">Painless sale</span> - I can promise you that the sale will be quick and easy. You and I will decide on a price, I will pay it immediately, and we will go from there. I'll guide you through everything on the phone personally and you'll hang up happier and wealthier.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Peace of mind</span> - I have solid reputation on these forums. I am also a moderator with a lot at stake. I've got too much to lose to try and scam you out of a small amount of money. I have never scammed anyone nor do I ever plan to. I handle everything I do in a responsible and professional manner.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Customer Service</span> - On top of making this entire process painless, I will be available for contact months after the actual transaction has taken place. I still receive messages from people who I have done business with in 2007.
<span style="font-weight: bold">First-time Sellers</span>: If this is your first time selling, I would highly recommend doing business with me. Along with a quick, safe, and easy transaction, I will answer all your questions that you might have about the entire process and even give you a few insider tips. I have been doing this for a very long time and I can guarantee you that you will learn a lot from just one simple transaction with me!</span>


<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #33CC00">Please remember, I may or may not buy your account. Regardless of what I decide to do, it would be in your best interest to at least send me a message!</span></span>


<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FFCCFF">If for some reason I am AFK, instead of leaving just a simple hello, please fill out the form below. Remember, you <span style="font-weight: bold">must post</span> here prior to sending me a message.</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #9999FF">If for some reason I do not respond to an IM in a timely manner, please email me this information:
Armory:
Transfer Status:
Arena Points:
Honor Points:
Amount of Gold:
PVP Gear:
PVE Gear:
Epic Flyer:
Are you the Original Owner:
Any other details:
Contact Information:</span></span>


Contact me:

AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/426858-scammer-arenapros-took-my-money-nothing-done-requested-refund-no-response.html
post
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/486564-scammed-jj278-aim-dashh660.html
dashh660
 
Hi, I am a new seller who is looking forward to a long term business with you.
Please contact me at AIM kaey8585 regarding the account
 
I have already purchased a few accounts, keep the offers coming!
 
hye ill sell you my 80 rogue im talking to u on aim right now
 
talking to you now
smile.gif
 
Back
Top