Want to buy Lol account with all or almost all ADC skins (+ Unavailable Chromas). (Server doesn't matter as long you can transfer to EUW)
We can make it a quick and fast sale without MM (You go first or higher reputation)
MUST HAVE SKINS: (Not interested if you don't have)
Nice to have Skins/Chromas:
Don't waste my time with any scam attempts, I won't fall for it.
We can make it a quick and fast sale without MM (You go first or higher reputation)
MUST HAVE SKINS: (Not interested if you don't have)
- Immortalized Signature Kaisa
- Immortalized Signature Tristana - (Or not as long as I can buy it)
- Arcane fractured Jinx
- Sanctum Lucian Chroma (Not a must)
- Victorious ADC skins (Don't need to have them all)
Nice to have Skins/Chromas:
- Battle Academia Ezreal
- Pax Sivir + TF
- Ufo Corki
- ADC EDG / DRX Skins Chromas
Don't waste my time with any scam attempts, I won't fall for it.
