WTB Acct with God of the Arena title with PvP gizmo. I'm paying a LOT for one!

Bumped 2 days ago
Thread Types
Single Item
Class
High End
Regions
  1. North America
  2. Europe
  3. Asia
Original Owner
No
(101 reviews)

firstn20

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 89

(100%) (101 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 11, 2007
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,


As the title says, I'm looking for an account with the God of the Arena OR God of PvP title, WITH a PvP gizmo.. Send me a PM if you have this for sale. I'm paying a LOT, and I'm highly repped here on epicnpc. Thanks


**Update for 2026, still looking to purchase this**
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i can maybe connect you with someone looking to sell a rank1 + gizmo account, what price do you have in mind?
 
Thanks for the offer BabyRulez, but I'm ONLY interested in accounts with God of PvP/God of the Arena titles + PvP gizmos.
 
have EOD full 3 set legendary armor full trinket legendary . unlock full mount . 14 weapon gen 1 9 gen 2 weapon
clear full CMs fract vs raids title
account 21k ap
 
I just sent you a private message. Check your inbox
 
Back
Top