WTB Accounts ESO and CD key new!!

Not Recently Bumped
(300 reviews)

Vohaz

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 306

(100%) (300 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
May 21, 2013
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello

i looking , account Eso or cd key new. ( I prefer new cd key )

if you have. write in this thread or contact me in pm

I do not make offers. Put here your price in the thread or pm.

do not add me on skype please. before contact me on the site.

if I will be interested in your account. I'll contact you.

thanks.


Stop buy for 1 week!! if you want sell write here on thread. when i start buy I'll contact you. thanks

skype:

Mail: [email protected]
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Im Selling my Imperial Account

- NB lvl 29 (Daggerfall)
- +100k gold
- All treasure maps and rings of mara.
 
I have an Imperial, Explorers, Beta Monkey fresh account with 5+ days of time. With all treasure maps and rings of mara.

Paypal Verified.
 
I have an Imperial Account with 4 toons, 14 Nightblade, 12 sorc, 11 DK, and 6 Nightblade. Has about 20k gold on it.

Also have a standard account with just a lvl 4 toon.

Will sell both for 65.
 
Original edition
Level 31 Templar Aldermeri Dominion with ring of mara - Has horse / good amount of spending gold
Level 27 sorc Aldermeri Dominion - Has horse / with a little less spending money / Light armor is completely researched except for 1 item

Was only looking to get 15$ for it. Can provide all the necessary information along with the email used for signing up / creating the account.


Skype: Midnight42001
 
bump
 
Wts Empirial edition account



Wts Empirial edition account 180 days subscribe. Skype: Spiriton6666
Imperial Edition + Explorer pack Key, both unused - 50$ or 40€, can trade for Archeage (44$) founder pack
Can add my early access account for the monkey pet if you want to.

EDIT: Also, I understand Italian, so you can write in your language if you want to.
 
Banned - already banned - ericyeemister
Selling my relatively new account , around 20 days left, preorder standard edtion US, level 24 sorcerer

LF only $25

PM me on skype: etyee12
 
Selling my account. NA server, Veteran 4 sorceress. Imperial edition pre-order. 120$

PM Skype white_wind_85.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/663666-scammed/page2
I have an account, 60k gold, a level 26, a level 28, TONS and tons of materials for crafting (hemmings,dwarven oils, and more)

any class/race on any faction, still 15 days left of game time, no imperial race though
 
i have an EU account with a level 20 DragonKnight and around 20k gold with the treasure maps looking for a 30 day World of Warcraft EU Gametime card (£8.99) skype is Bertie1233

also have image of CD key and can arrange email being changed
 
Back
Top