WTB account with a LOT of gladiator mounts. Huge budget. I'm repped

Not Recently Bumped
(101 reviews)

firstn20

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 89

(100%) (101 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Greetings epicnpc,


Looking to purchase an account with a LOT of gladiator mounts. I'm paying a lot for one especially if it has older gladiator mounts like TBC and Cata mounts. If you have one for sale, send me a PM with details on your account. I'm repped here since 2007, so sell to me with confidence.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Disc
 
Dm me 12 glad mounts and a bunch of removed elite sets and challenge mode
 
SL S1-4 + DF S2-3 mounts/achis, one char has DF S3 mount still in bags.
3 WOW accs under one BNET, 2 EU 1 US, US acc has SL S3 Glad.

Interested?
 
Back
Top