WTB [A/H] Balance Druid or Ele Shaman | Full T8.5 (or close) | 310 Mount

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
Hey all.

I am on the lookout for a Balance Druid that meets the following criteria:

* Full T8.5 or close for Balance/Elemental -- I do not care about other sets.
* Love a 25M Ulduar Hard Mode weapon (must at least be 25M Ulduar regular).
* Must have a 310% mount of some kind.
* Transfer must be up.
* Would prefer that you be the OO.

I will pay more for:

* Multiple 310% mounts
* 7k+ achievement points
* Lots of gold (20k+)

My spending ceiling is $600. Contact me if you have something like this and we can work out the rest of the details.

Thanks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top