WTB : [A} Gladiator Paladin with PvP & PvE sets (RET)

Not Recently Bumped

valorguy

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 6, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking for a top of the line Gladiator Paladin with the best in PvP (Furious, etc.) and PvE (Tier 9, etc.).

Let me know what you have. I know with the new expansion that prices have dropped a lot, so let's get this done before they go down the drain...

I require an ID scan of the original account owner and all the secret question/password info. I'm paying very well. we will do this with a verified Paypal account only.

Hit me up.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Looking for a top of the line Gladiator Paladin with the best in PvP (Furious, etc.) and PvE (Tier 9, etc.).

Let me know what you have. I know with the new expansion that prices have dropped a lot, so let's get this done before they go down the drain...

I require an ID scan of the original account owner and all the secret question/password info. I'm paying very well. we will do this with a verified Paypal account only.

Hit me up.

NOTE : Send me a PM - I don't watch the thread a lot....
 
Back
Top