- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello everyone.
I am looking to purchase an account (preferably from the Original Owner) that meets the following criteria:
- Alliance
- Hunter/Mage/Lock
- 450 Herbalism & 450 Mining
- Epic Flying
- Transfer up
I am not looking to spend anymore than $150-200. Less if possible.
This character can be in all greens for all I care.
Please contact me on AIM and leave a message if I am away.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello everyone.
I am looking to purchase an account (preferably from the Original Owner) that meets the following criteria:
- Alliance
- Hunter/Mage/Lock
- 450 Herbalism & 450 Mining
- Epic Flying
- Transfer up
I am not looking to spend anymore than $150-200. Less if possible.
This character can be in all greens for all I care.
Please contact me on AIM and leave a message if I am away.
