As the Title Says I'm looking to buy an [A] account only.
My budget is $200.00 USD Maximun.
I am only Buying from Reputated Members, if you have 0 rep, and just registered, don't bother.
What classes am I looking for?
Hunters
Warriors (PVP/PVE Gear) < (Fury Geared/PVP Geared = instant)
Warlocks (PVP/PVE Gear)
What classes am I *NOT* looking for?
Druids
Death Knights
Mages
Rogues
Paladins
*Any class not listed, maybe be interested, I may be interested in classes I listed that I'm not if they are amazing*
Also, if you DO NOT HAVE two professions that are both 450, don't bother.
Epic Flyer is a must.
Post your AIM Here.
(IF YOU DON'T POST YOUR AIM HERE, I WILL NOT BOTHER RESPONDING)
My budget is $200.00 USD Maximun.
I am only Buying from Reputated Members, if you have 0 rep, and just registered, don't bother.
What classes am I looking for?
Hunters
Warriors (PVP/PVE Gear) < (Fury Geared/PVP Geared = instant)
Warlocks (PVP/PVE Gear)
What classes am I *NOT* looking for?
Druids
Death Knights
Mages
Rogues
Paladins
*Any class not listed, maybe be interested, I may be interested in classes I listed that I'm not if they are amazing*
Also, if you DO NOT HAVE two professions that are both 450, don't bother.
Epic Flyer is a must.
Post your AIM Here.
(IF YOU DON'T POST YOUR AIM HERE, I WILL NOT BOTHER RESPONDING)
