WTB 80 toon with epic flyer xfer up for $150- TWV + Rep

Not Recently Bumped

hipster313

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2007
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - waiting on resolution to two dispute threads
AIM me.
 
I have an 80 DK with epic flyer, xfer is up.

AIM - yasser006

I'm not verified or repped, but I have done a few trades on here before awhile ago (I wasn't aware of the rep system). I am willing to do whatever to make it a safe and smooth trade, (I'll verify myself and what not)
 
i have 2 accounts for sale....let me know if any interest u

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3141919#Post3141919

the 2nd account is a priest, with shadow spec, almsot 5300 GS....doesnt have epic flyer but well worth the money

if u are interested send me a PM.

PS. I know i am not trusted and repped and what not, but im willing to go to any steps to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Me and my g/f are quitting wow the link is my account, her account is the priest.
 
Back
Top