Hello Markee!
I will have the money for the account by Tues/Wed of next week. I am very serious, 100% NO BS. So if you have a account that you want to sell to a legit buyer, then hold it for me if I'm interested
What do I expect from you?
-Have Rep
-Know Full Information (Including Original Acc Name)
What classes am I looking for? (HORDE ONLY) (NO ALLIANCE)
Druids
Hunters
Mages
Those are the three main classes I'm looking at. I'm open to other classes.
WHAT CLASSES I DONT WANT:
Paladin, Death Knight, Warlock, Shaman
I expect your character to have Epic Flight. With full epic (NO BLUES.GREENS)
Must have maxed professions, 450/450
My budgest is $150-$250.00 USD Paypal
<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">POST HERE, YOUR AIM ADDRESS, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.</span></span>
I will have the money for the account by Tues/Wed of next week. I am very serious, 100% NO BS. So if you have a account that you want to sell to a legit buyer, then hold it for me if I'm interested
What do I expect from you?
-Have Rep
-Know Full Information (Including Original Acc Name)
What classes am I looking for? (HORDE ONLY) (NO ALLIANCE)
Druids
Hunters
Mages
Those are the three main classes I'm looking at. I'm open to other classes.
WHAT CLASSES I DONT WANT:
Paladin, Death Knight, Warlock, Shaman
I expect your character to have Epic Flight. With full epic (NO BLUES.GREENS)
Must have maxed professions, 450/450
My budgest is $150-$250.00 USD Paypal
<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">POST HERE, YOUR AIM ADDRESS, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.</span></span>
