WTB 70 mage/shaman/lock

Not Recently Bumped
(44 reviews)

drewg

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 44

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Feb 17, 2007
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="font-weight: bold">***** POST HERE BEFORE MESSAGING ME, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN MD ACCOUNT WITH REP DON'T BOTHER MESSAGING ME AT ALL *****</span>

Looking to buy a 70 Lock, Mage or Shaman, Shaman must be elemental spec, and have blues/epics.

Mage/Lock doesn't really matter, blues/epics.

Looking to buy a cheap account, nothing above $170 please.

Will need to have good standing with Blizz (no warnings/bans anything).

Epic flyer is a plus, but not needed. Normal flyer is a must.

Locks/Mages 1000 Bonus damage or more needed.

Shammies, well just be able to hit 1k normal lightning bolts all the time (1k or more) and I'll be happy.

<span style="font-weight: bold">***** POST HERE BEFORE MESSAGING ME, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN MD ACCOUNT WITH REP DON'T BOTHER MESSAGING ME AT ALL *****</span>

If you don't have rep, get TWV.

Payments via PayPal.

<span style="font-weight: bold">***** POST HERE BEFORE MESSAGING ME, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN MD ACCOUNT WITH REP DON'T BOTHER MESSAGING ME AT ALL *****</span>

AIM is: Swizi Drew G.

I would prefer it if it was on a PvE server although it is not a must. USA server would be nice (if on NA account). Horde or Alliance, I don't care.

EU Accounts are accepted as well (English speaking servers only, obviously not all servers have every player/guild speaking English, but as long as it's main language is English it's a plus.).
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a 70 shaman at Jaedenar (PVP) US server. Toon have full epic enhanced gears and elemental with over 1k spell damage. With the account i'm selling, I also have a 3 other 70's toon on Bronzebeard (normal) us server. mage currently hold 900 spell damage, druid have 1150+ spell /heal damage. 2 toons of mine of epic flyers and normal flyers for the rest. Account also have 62 NE rogue, 29 pally twink, 19 rogue twink. I am asking for 425 us dollar if you are interested
 
Back
Top