Hi all! as the title states, I'm currently in the market for a level 60 twink. I am too lazy to gear up and level my own toon, hence why I'm buying one!
I'm looking for anything really, Minus Priests, Warriors, and Paladins. I'm hoping to find a nicely geared (t2-t2.5'd character) Hunter, Warlock or Rogue in that descending order. I have lots of positive reputation; you will have to have a good amount also. Thanks for your time, and I will consider nicely geared offers!
P.S I have 17 Feedback on PlayerAuctions as well!
---------- Post added 11-10-2010 at 04:17 AM ----------
Forgot to post my contact info, Was distracted while creating this....
Aim: Effyyouu
Email: [email protected]
PM me!
Thanks and sorry for this ;P
P.S I have 17 Feedback on PlayerAuctions as well!
---------- Post added 11-10-2010 at 04:17 AM ----------
Forgot to post my contact info, Was distracted while creating this....
Aim: Effyyouu
Email: [email protected]
PM me!
Thanks and sorry for this ;P
