Post before contacting me or you will be ignored!!!
Post here with an armory also please.
Title says it. I'm basically only looking for these two classes with a 5.9k GS+++ for PVE.
For the warrior and hunter I require armPen gear. DBW is a big ++.
Good supply of gold and proto drakes are good.
Another requirement: You must have pvp gear. Relent/Wrathful atleast.
I will be using paypal and I require that you be the OO or be well repped with the OO's ID/SQ/SA etc.
Post here with an armory also please.
Title says it. I'm basically only looking for these two classes with a 5.9k GS+++ for PVE.
For the warrior and hunter I require armPen gear. DBW is a big ++.
Good supply of gold and proto drakes are good.
Another requirement: You must have pvp gear. Relent/Wrathful atleast.
I will be using paypal and I require that you be the OO or be well repped with the OO's ID/SQ/SA etc.
