- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello everyone.
As the title states, I am currently in the market for a Mage for a very good friend of mine.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Here are the conditions of my purchase:</span></span>
1) You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to supply me with a ID scan prior to me sending funds. I have been screwed before where people never sent the ID. I will not have that happen again.
2) I am ONLY looking Alliance Mages that have 3 pieces of Valorous (Tier 7.5) or better.
3) Your transfer must be up or be up within a week.
4) You must be willing to accept Paypal as a payment method. If you have been screwed before with Paypal, I feel for you, but it is not really my problem.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What you get by dealing with me:</span></span>
1) ZERO chance of chargebacks or any kind of fraud issues. If you recall your account though, we will have problems.
2) You have dealing with a highly repped member of the MD community and someone that will not tarnish his reputation over a game account.
3) You will receive all of my contact information in the event that something happens and you need to get in contact with me.
All this being said, I am currently spending UP TO $550 for a VERY geared character. All I ask is that you meet the requirements above and we will talk about pricing.
<span style="font-style: italic">NOTE: If you are not willing to barter over your account price, DO NOT contact me. I will not overpay as I know the current market very well and deal with it on a daily basis.</span>
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.</span></span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello everyone.
As the title states, I am currently in the market for a Mage for a very good friend of mine.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Here are the conditions of my purchase:</span></span>
1) You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to supply me with a ID scan prior to me sending funds. I have been screwed before where people never sent the ID. I will not have that happen again.
2) I am ONLY looking Alliance Mages that have 3 pieces of Valorous (Tier 7.5) or better.
3) Your transfer must be up or be up within a week.
4) You must be willing to accept Paypal as a payment method. If you have been screwed before with Paypal, I feel for you, but it is not really my problem.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What you get by dealing with me:</span></span>
1) ZERO chance of chargebacks or any kind of fraud issues. If you recall your account though, we will have problems.
2) You have dealing with a highly repped member of the MD community and someone that will not tarnish his reputation over a game account.
3) You will receive all of my contact information in the event that something happens and you need to get in contact with me.
All this being said, I am currently spending UP TO $550 for a VERY geared character. All I ask is that you meet the requirements above and we will talk about pricing.
<span style="font-style: italic">NOTE: If you are not willing to barter over your account price, DO NOT contact me. I will not overpay as I know the current market very well and deal with it on a daily basis.</span>
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.</span></span>
