WTB 2 Accounts (Pally and Mage) Alliance ONLY

Not Recently Bumped
(73 reviews)

exrec

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 69

(100%) (73 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 24, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to satisfy my need to change accounts again. Here's what I'm looking for:

1 account- Paladin
MUST HAVE (And please don't contact me with anything less)
8k PLus achievements-I'm a junkie
Full T9.25 gear prefer ICC 25 gear (minimum 5300 GSish)
Full professions
Tons of mounts/pets etc.

1 account- Mage
Pretty much exactly what is listed above

Send me tells with what you have. DO NOT (and for those that can't read prepare to be blocked) contact me with anything less, or "would you be interested in a warrior instead".

If you have a horde toon that matches exactly i may have to consider the race change but would prefer not to lose out on the tourney achievements.
 
Back
Top