Wrathful+T2 ====== Boomkin/Feral Druid ||||| Rogue |||| DK ||| or Ret Pally ====
Looking to possibly buy an account
I am slightly picky so bare with me.
I am ONLY looking for the following:
Boomkin / Feral DRUID +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rogue +++++++++
DK ++++++++++
Ret Pally +++++++++
Must have Wrathful and T2. If you have a druid with wrathful for Boomkin AND feral it is a VERY BIG PLUS!!!
I prefer Alliance, but horde is acceptable.
DKs are a dime a dozen, so don't expect an insane amount.
Mounts worth noteing are a big plus as well !!!!!
Ravenlord +++++++++++++++++++
Mechanohog ++++++
Amani++++++++++
Headless++++
Spectral +++++++++++
etc+++
Paying around $300*
(* Depends on what account has)
AIM in sig
Looking to possibly buy an account
I am slightly picky so bare with me.
I am ONLY looking for the following:
Boomkin / Feral DRUID +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rogue +++++++++
DK ++++++++++
Ret Pally +++++++++
Must have Wrathful and T2. If you have a druid with wrathful for Boomkin AND feral it is a VERY BIG PLUS!!!
I prefer Alliance, but horde is acceptable.
DKs are a dime a dozen, so don't expect an insane amount.
Mounts worth noteing are a big plus as well !!!!!
Ravenlord +++++++++++++++++++
Mechanohog ++++++
Amani++++++++++
Headless++++
Spectral +++++++++++
etc+++
Paying around $300*
(* Depends on what account has)
AIM in sig
