Wrathful Geared===WARRIOR==== Paying well |||||||||||||///////////|||||||||||||\\\\\\
Looking to buy a Wrathful geared Warrior.
Due to the ability to race and faction change I am open to all offers accordingly.
I do however prefer Human or NE, but any race/faction is fine.
I only really care about PVP gear but will certainly consider any PVE gear you have into the pricing.
Near full set or full set is fine.
Prefer full off-set at the minimum.
2h Wrathful weapon is a BIG plus
Interesting mounts are also big plus but not required.
AIM in sig.
Looking to buy a Wrathful geared Warrior.
Due to the ability to race and faction change I am open to all offers accordingly.
I do however prefer Human or NE, but any race/faction is fine.
I only really care about PVP gear but will certainly consider any PVE gear you have into the pricing.
Near full set or full set is fine.
Prefer full off-set at the minimum.
2h Wrathful weapon is a BIG plus
Interesting mounts are also big plus but not required.
AIM in sig.
